the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Question from Gray

3 posters

Go down

More Question from Gray Empty More Question from Gray

Post  Gray Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Hello, it has been awhile since the last time i logged in

First I want to thank hen and stephsquared for being so kind and to answer my previous questions

I was wondering, if the Ego is the darker side of the Soul/Mind, and that Pen is the lighter side, Is there anything in between?

Also, I want to really know if you really believe that each of us can be separated into separate ways of thinking? There is no evidence that the Ego mind or Pen exists, we are only told so.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

More Question from Gray Empty Re: More Question from Gray

Post  hen Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Firstly, welcome back.

The ego mind itself isn't actually a "dark side." It is more of an "easily exploitable" side, subject to instant gratification and other desires. The only reason it appears to be "evil" is that in today's society, there are simply too many things that pose an object of desire to the ego mind, thus allowing it to go out of control and eventually dominate a person.

So yea, actually the ego mind is also the pen, as you say, and when under control, it can be neutral, which is the middle ground that I believe you were looking for.

To answer your second question there, I must say that almost everything discussed on this forum is not "proved." Everything we study and discuss here are more of plausible theories of life, and if you believe it or not is entirely up to you.

I advise checking out some of the mod discussions, specifically BC's "Supreme or humans first." Though it may end up confusing you, since our conclusions as of yet aren't exactly unanimous. As for more about things concerning the ego mind, maybe soph's discussion would shed some light.

Supreme or Humans First.
- BC's thread

How to Get What You Want. - soph's thread

Good day.
hen
hen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Wow hen Thank you for Replying my question

It took an hour and twenty minutes for the first person to reply Thank You

But I believe you might have misunderstood my second question. I was wanting to know what you think about the Ego mind and Pen. I don't care if there is any proof or not, I just want to know Do you believe in it.

As a kid or before you learned about it, I am almost certain many of us could not sense or feel the two parts of our consciousness, so i want your answer to be from the time before you learned about the Ego mind and Pen.

And also I want to know how you feel towards learning about this complicated part of our individual consciousness.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post  John Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Hey Gray,

May I offer some insight on your question.

Also, I want to really know if you really believe that each of us can be separated into separate ways of thinking?

In my view, the answer is yes. All energy has awareness. There are many energetic aspects to every person. For example, in the subconscious, there are conflicting points of view on what is best for your physical well being. That is an example.

It is my understanding, that we each have an inner guidance awareness that is of the highest level of wisdom and knowing. Those with good intuition often receive insights that are counter to conventional logical thought constructs. This is an example of seperate ways of thinking. I would call them different perceptions.

I hope my explanations are helpful.

John
John
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down