the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reincarnation and what keeps us going

+13
rosAA
stephsquared
Fermin Liu
Angel
anita
Angela
Philly_CS
Hannah Park
Vicky
kathy
Jason Jr.
ivy
Luoh
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reincarnation and what keeps us going Empty Reincarnation and what keeps us going

Post  Luoh Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Hi everyone Very Happy
Here's my question
[If we as humans reincarnate, what happens to the energy that was stored in our body? Does it power our "new bodies or forms"? Or does it go and power something else?]

We know that energy cannot be transformed or destroyed, so what happens to the energy when we die and reincarnate?

Links:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php (For this website, i am in PAST LIVES AND REINCARNATION username: blueshark224)

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=5583598#post5583598(i am in Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious)

www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?s=1e4de4c0b12675ald798907c72328b36&act=idx (For this website, enter url, then enter the Unexplained mysteries section. I am in SPIRITUALITY, RELIGIONS AND BELIEFS. USERNAME Vincent Luoh)

Last edited by Luoh on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 5 times in total

Luoh

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation and what keeps us going Empty Re: Reincarnation and what keeps us going

Post  ivy Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:14 pm

first post!!!
I think the power has various different degrees of usage. Parts of it may go back to where it originally was before we reincarnate, but there are also parts that are used to power something else. Such as feelings, we might feel familiar to something that we have never seen or we have never been in contact with, this might be the result of our frequencies are the same as before.
Well, as for the energy after we die, can it be that it goes back to the Supreme Being to cleanse itself maybe? To wash away the ego mind influences, so it's like recharging the batteries?
ivy
ivy

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation and what keeps us going Empty Re: Reincarnation and what keeps us going

Post  Jason Jr. Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 pm

First post So what, its the second one that counts.

Wow, Luoh it must have been hard for you to type that little paragraph with only your left hand. Congratulation cheers

So Now we all have power huh, are you hinting that were all like Bruce almighty

I don't Believe in this power stuff but if there is that would be wicked!
Jason Jr.
Jason Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  kathy Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 pm

hi low ;] haha that was funny.

I thikn when humans reincarnate, i dont htink the soul would follow the body into its new form. I think because of the universal connection linking everything in the world as one, when the body dies, the inner essence and soul finally is able to be physically connected to nature and all else. Ya know how we were talking about the unlimited potential of the inner being but there are physical limitations trapping it from reaching its full potential? well maybe when the body dies, there is NO more barrier keeping the inner being from experiencing everything --> therefore it is able to find that peace and harmony with nature.

i dont know if i ever believed in reincarnation because it seems soo...WOW like..it seems too impossible but after learning about the UNLIMITED potential - that anything is possilbe - it seems to be more imaginable. i just cant think of a way how reincarnation would actually happen...haha thats not really part of your question but yeah just wondering. bounce
kathy
kathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicky Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi Luoh!

Well, I think that when we die, our energies disperse into other entities – chairs, trees, the soil, etc. The energy does not remain in our body. That is why everyone is unique – you’ve never seen a person who is exactly the same – both physically and emotionally, right? There must always be a difference. That is what same us unique. However, as we are part of a universal whole, I believe that when we die, our energies are reincarnated into objects that are close to us.

You know how when we were discussing about the law of attraction, Ms. Kay said that if a person really missed a passed away relative of theirs, the universe cannot manifest the completely same person into our lives. But it is able to put individuals that have traits that remind you of your passed away loved one. This could happen because when we genuinely hope for a dead person to reappear in your life, you are actually attracting the person “spirit” to you, which may then be manifested through new people who enter your life. Like a new friend, or a newborn cousin.
Vicky
Vicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Park Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Well, I don't know about reincarnation, but I read this theory in a book once that ghosts are actually energy residue left over from a person, and the ghosts remain "haunting" a place because it's energy and can't be destroyed. But that's only a part of the energy that power us as humans...so the remaining energy goes back to the beginning? Like the food cycle, sort of.. the energy gets "decomposed" and then is used to make something new, hence reincarnation. Reincarnation freaks me out a bit, because it means you won't remember you past life, but that won't change the fact that you were another person once, you just don't remember. Shocked I could be the reincarnation of Hitler for all I know.
Hannah Park
Hannah Park

Back to top Go down

Post  Philly_CS Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Vicky wrote:This could happen because when we genuinely hope for a dead person to reappear in your life, you are actually attracting the person “spirit” to you, which may then be manifested through new people who enter your life. Like a new friend, or a newborn cousin.

Or some guy that just has similar traits with the dead loved ones. I swear, the more I look at this thing, the more I think that it's only a matter of perspective change. Your loved one dies, you think about him/her, you start to become more aware of people with similar traits of the loved one, and, well, yeah, things like this happen to me a lot of time, just not in the 'dead loved one' context.

Hannah wrote:I could be the reincarnation of Hitler for all I know.

That would explain a lot. jk XD But wasn't there that chapter in Physical Science about how it's true that we have a particle of Einstein's brain in our head right now? So aren't we all...well, you know, interconnected?

Heheheh, reincarnation. Fun topic to think about at night. There was this other article I read about that talks of reincarnation. It says that what you are now, physically and mentally, is just an effect of the previous lives, if you will. It states examples such as this guy with an unusual pain on the shoulder. After some meditation or something (I forgot the means they used to find out), it was revealed that the guy fought in a war and died as a result of the sword slashing into the shoulder. Now this could be easily dismissed as superstition or fake, since we are talking about reincarnation, I thought it'd be interesting to point this out. Turns out that the article concluded that your cells have memory of previous lives and act according to it. Another example is that you starved constantly in your previous life. In the current life, your cells will store excessive amounts of fat unconsciously as a reply to the starvation of the previous life.

This then brings out all sorts of possibilities, such as space (physical space) having memory of its own. If cells can have memory, does that mean that only 'living' physical things have memory or does that mean that any physical thing can have memory of its previous 'life'? Deep question to dwelve into.

Also, it is said to be possible to reincarnate into a person, two people, three, and, according to belief, even to everything in the universe. So I guess I can answer Luoh's question both ways. It can be used to power your 'new form,' but it can also be used to power other things, existing or to-be-existing.
Philly_CS
Philly_CS

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 pm

heyy luoh!! Very Happy

[If we as humans reincarnate, what happens to the energy that was stored in our body? Does it power our "new bodies or forms"? Or does it go and power something else?]

We know that energy cannot be transformed or destroyed, so what happens to the energy when we die and reincarnate?

The two laws of Thermodynamics:
1. Every cannot be created nor destroyed. It can only be transformed
2. Every enery transfer increases the entropy of the universe.

Haha yes, I just had to show you what I learned in biology class! Hah just kidding. Cool

My point is that, since it cannot be destroyed, our energies are bound to go somewhere, right? It will not just magically disappear and then reappear. It will be transformed. One does not know what it will transformed into…but perhaps into something that posssess a similar wave frequency? I don’t know….you know how sometimes you just get a feeling that you know someone or that someone feels familiar to you but you just don’t know why? Does this partly have to do with energy transfomations? You are able to connect and feel somehow bonded to anothter person due a similarity in frequencies. The energy is able to intermingle and interconnect.
Angela
Angela

Back to top Go down

Post  anita Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Remember to post your links Wink
What goes around comes around. Is the energy the soul that we’re talking about? Then the soul is neither created nor destroyed, it is eternal. Maybe energy has intelligence, which means the energy also takes part in the evolution of life. When the person dies, the material physical container collapses. Energy is like gas, there is no definite shape nor definite volume. It assumes the shape of its container. I think energy will go where it is needed, to the nearest circumstance, that being a rock or a new person. REincarnation, which means happening again and again, like a cycle. What about the fact that there are more people today than before? Is that a result of, let's say, less trees now than before? (Just a thought What a Face)

Reincarnation freaks me out a bit, because it means you won't remember you past life

I have read of circumstances where people claimed to remember past lives. But then again, it is hard to have solid proof. But is solid proof really necessary? Is it possible to say that those who we feel deeply connected to, somehow we were also associated with in past lives? There's this chinese saying that states a daughter of a father in this lifetime is his lover from a previous life. Ahhh digression, sorry. Razz
anita
anita

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:34 pm

The concept of reincarnation, I think, is one that depends solely upon belief and perhaps religion too. Taking the physical form of another “new” person while retaining the same inner form of energy and spiritual substance – well, this is just the same energy renewed and re-cleansed every time, over and over again. I am not certain if I believe in reincarnation, but I do believe that the energy within us lingers on after we pass away. This energy is forever alive and present, even though it does not remain in our bodies. After reading Thanatopsis, I began to visualize this ongoing energy as one that belongs to a certain source and origin, and that it returns once again to its starting point. In Thanatopsis, death is given a lighter and brighter character – we all spring from the same source and everyone, no matter who you are, will revisit this same exact source. Do our energies return to nature? The Universal Being resides deep in nature and in our natural surroundings; it would be natural, therefore, for our energies to return to the Universal Being. Are our energies actually our beings, then? I don’t know about this, but I’m also starting to think of “energy” as “soul” or as some other spiritual element inside the individual’s body. Very Happy
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Liu Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Hey Luoh! Very Happy

Really interesting topic! Laughing If you think about death on the nonlocal domain or even the quantum domain of energy and particles, what happens in death is that the energy changes frequency yet it doesn't cease to exist. And since the pure energy that is the nonlocal domain is what makes up everything in this world--which thus shows the interconnectivity of all things (we are all essentially made up of energy frequencies that are a WHOLE)--even when we do reincarnate into a new physical form, the essence or energy that makes us up will essentially be the same since everthying is connected and ONE on the nonlocal domain. Smile

Therefore, I think it would be wrong to say that the power that was stored in our bodies 'goes to power something else' because that implies a sort of separation between things, which as we know does not really exist. Very Happy We are all powered by the same energy or essence with the difference between each physical individual being the frequency of such an energy which determines our looks and physical form. As we have said in class, the energy that we leave behind after death transforms from when our physical bodies were alive to its state after death--going on to become a part of nature or to make up something new. Very Happy

With that logic, I think that maybe the same power is used to power our new form--whether that is a new human being, or an animal. And the reason why we may look or be different in each form of incarnation would be the energy's transformation that takes place after death and the altering of the frequencies of the energy to actually manifest the physical body. Smile

In conclusion, I think that my answer to your question is that in the bigger picture, the energy that powers each of the forms that we take on due to reincarnation and that which powers everyone else is ultimately the same. The difference is the frequencies of this energy or the Collective Unconsciousness which becomes the determining factors between looks and feelings and even personalities. Very Happy
Fermin Liu
Fermin Liu

Back to top Go down

Post  stephsquared Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:51 pm

hi lowwww. Very Happy

i have a question for youu. how do you know the energies are the same as of the spirit and of science?
do you mean what happens to our spiritual energy? or like our physical bodily energy? (PE, KE, HE etc)

if you mean physical energy, i think that our energies flow around the universe and it doesn't stop. I agree with Fermin, think of it in terms of the non-local domain. but i'm not sure of this one so i'll just come back after i read some more posts.

WAit, Luoh, crap i just had a great insight but i forgot it, i'll post later.

stephsquared

Back to top Go down

Post  rosAA Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:04 am

Luoh wrote:If we as humans reincarnate, what happens to the energy that was stored in our body? Does it power our "new bodies or forms"? Or does it go and power something else?

OHOH
This so refers to my moderator discussion previously :]

I'm pretty sure that all those other people have already touched upon the fact that scientifically speaking, energy can not be created or destroyed, showing how there is a constant in and out flow of energy. In this sense, we have bits of Hitler and Einstein within us, right?

So, according to my mod discussion, I have reached to a summarized conclusion about the Infinite Energy. This Infinite Energy is just a huge pool of energy, a giant ball of energy, that is kind of like God, if you wish to speak analogously. It is from this Infinite Energy where souls are produced, and it is also the pool all souls return to after their physical forms have deteriorated. Then the pool emits souls again, starting the cycle again. The souls find their most fit physical forms according to their own vibrations and frequencies they give off -- after all they are composed of energy.

According to the synthesis above, doesn't this explain for quite a deal of your question to where the souls go after their physical forms are no longer avaliable? And the fact that all souls are connected at the nonlocal domain and that there are bits of everyone within each other relates to the above synthesis well in a sense that the souls will go back to the Infinite Energy, mix in with others, and come back out, thus holding some of its own self as well as parts of others.

Reaching that brief conclusion, doesn't this mean that the souls are effected by the earthly world as it "descends" into the physical world by entering a physical form that is the most fit for them? As I have said above, the souls will bring back something new to the Infinite Energy, thus creating a sense of newness and evolution.

I'm looking forward to replies to this answer :]
rosAA
rosAA

Back to top Go down

Post  Steph C Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:04 am

Seems like this topic is already pretty crowded, but I'm going to try to butt in anyway. I think of reincarnation so much its not even funny. I remember in sixth grade Mr. Lamirand (for those of you who remember?) had us write an essay of our "past life." I was a cockroach. Anyway sometimes when I'm just chilling it suddenly feels weird to be alive and dictating the actions of a body. It's so werid, thinking about the possibilities of reincarnation, beacuse it can not be scientifically proven, but it has not be disproven either. So just MAYBE this is my 8349059th reincarnation and when I die, I'll just have to go through another life. Then, I start thinking about the Big Bang theory (the theory not the television show) and ponder that MAYBE the universe does expand and retract and expand a retract and every time during the cycle when people or some form beings can dwell on a planet, that life as we know it could likely be remade with all its maybe-reincarnations. WHICH gets me thinking about the huge possibility of extraterrestrial life. Creepy and fascinating. (I'm referring to extraterrestrial life, but you might be thinking the same thing about my thought processes.)

Okay so to the topic! Appearantly the AP BIo kids have gone ahead an applied thermodynamics, and decomposing of molecules (that enable us to have particles of Einstein and Hitler within us etc.) to the tangible molecules of the body. But what about the energy? Since the energy is technicallty radiated from the bodily molecules, I would expect for things to be as Vicky said, that our energies are incorporated in chairs and trees. Fermin also has it in a nutshell in his conclusion, I think.

Hmm, I just thought of something. For those of you that remember from bio, life was created spontaneously in reactions with lighting and atmospheric elements ammonia, methane, hydrogen etc. So is it possible for life or particles of energy to spontaneously end? Razz
Steph C
Steph C

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 am

Good Day

According to Newton, Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but in our daily life we are always loosing and gaining energy. I am uncertain on what kind of Energy you are talking about, but Energy is never stable, it is always moving around or changing.

The Energy is not something that identifies us like a fingerprint, but something that flows through us. therefore I believe that when we reincarnate, we only gain a different pattern of energy but not the same energy.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post  Luoh Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Thanks for everyones answers Very Happy
In one of my other forums, someone told me,
"You are that energy. We never die, time has no meaning to Spirit and this physical plane is an illusion. You either reincarnate (experience the illusion again, perhaps to learn or just to experience from another viewpoint) or you could go on to the higher planes." I plan to ask what this person means, but what do you think he means? Is this saying that there is really no energy, or that the energy just follows us when we reincarnate? But wouldn't this be violating the second law of thermodynamics (Entropy is constant in the world for each trophic level)

I see that many people talk about the Einstein atoms or hitler atoms being in our brains, minds, etc, this very moment. So, does this mean that if we all began to think like Einstein, we could some how use those atoms that we Enstein's, and get the same ideas that he got when he was alive? Same question applies with Hitler

Another idea that was posted on to my other forums is that if we die unexpectedly, and we haven't used up our energy, this is where ghosts become. Do you believe in this idea or not? and why?

One last idea that i want to add is that through our discussion of the transparent eyeball, we came to the conclusion that we are all interconnected. Fermin has said this, and many others, but if we are interconnected, doesn't this mean that the energy would all just go to someone else? or would it still, as Rosa says, first go back to the pool where everything comes from, then move on to someone else?

Luoh

Back to top Go down

Post  kathy Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 pm

hmmmmm i dont think that the same energy as in our soul and essence can actually follow us through reincarnation because as some have said, EVERYONE is unique in their own way and no one is 100% identical. that would be pretty darn creepy if someone was the exact same as me...seriously haha Suspect

well i dont know if i believe in ghosts either but IF they were actually real, then i think i would agree that it would be the remains of the inner being and soul of the individual who's PHYSICAL body died. the soul and inner essence will never be destroyed as stated earlier, it will just go back into nature or our surroundings, finally able to reach its full potential. I heard somewhere that ppl believe ghosts are the remaining souls of those people who have not yet accomplished their "job" or goal on earth and once the ghosts complete this, they will be able to rest in peace. So if this were true, where would teh soul go afterwards?

While reading Anita's post, it kiinda got me thinking about the Law of Attraction. She mentioned something about the characteristics of that person you really miss after they passed aaway appearing in someone close to you. Maybe if we believed or really missed someone who is gone, they will appear, using the concept of the mind set of the law of attraction.

For your last question, i agree with rosa about the energy moving back into the pool of energy where everytihng originated. and maybe because everyone is a unique individual, meaning no one can have the same essence/energy, when that persons energy goes into the pool of energy, it mixes and interconnects with other energies to form a versatile origin of energies, then therefore that new energy goes back into a new born physical form --> this supports the fact htat everyone remains as individuals even with reincarnation.
kathy
kathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicky Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Another idea that was posted on to my other forums is that if we die unexpectedly, and we haven't used up our energy, this is where ghosts become. Do you believe in this idea or not? and why?

Well, considering that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, we can’t really “use up our energy,” right? So I don’t agree that ghosts are a result of us not “using up our energy” during our life time. BUT, I think that ghosts may result when a person dies and not all of their energy immediately returns back to the “pool” or go into other objects. This may be because the “energy” or the “person that the energy built up” felt like there are still some tasks that they have not completed? In other words, the remaining energy do not feel like its previous form’s life/deed has been justified, so that’s why they refuse to go “rest in peace” in other forms.

Fermin has said this, and many others, but if we are interconnected, doesn't this mean that the energy would all just go to someone else? or would it still, as Rosa says, first go back to the pool where everything comes from, then move on to someone else?

Hmm. Isn’t the “pool where everything comes from” everyone else? Our surroundings – the objects and organisms around us? I don’t think there is actually this specific place in the universe that “collects the energy” and then distribute them. I think that when we die, our desegregated “threads of energy” go to objects that they are attracted to? Since each “thread of energy” has different frequencies, it would make sense that they hold affinity for different items. This explains why we can attract people with similar traits to those of the passed away loved ones. When we really “miss” that certain aura or energy that the individual had, we may be able to “call forth” the specific piece of energy from the individual that constituted that particular trait. That piece of energy can then be manifested through the people around us or the new people who enter our lives.

So, does this mean that if we all began to think like Einstein, we could some how use those atoms that we Enstein's, and get the same ideas that he got when he was alive?

How do you think like Einstein or Hitler? How do you know how either individual thought like? My only guess as to how you can somehow “think like Einstein” is to have “threads of energy” that undulate like those of Einstein’s or Hitler? But that can never fully happen, right? We are all unique individuals, made up of special combinations of energy. So in order to “think like Einstein,” we have to shut down our ego mind and listen to the essence. Perhaps we can then “summon” energy that is similar to those of Einstein and Hilter, which can help us “think like them.” Personally, I find no use in doing this. Why bother trying to be be like someone else when you know that you can never be? Why don’t’ we just use that energy that we do have and make the best of it. Believe me, the threads of energy that make up you wouldn’t be congregated in the first place, if it had no special purpose.
Vicky
Vicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy.S Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Woah, the discussion about energy transition between people just gave me a wicked idea. If we are indeed interconnected to each other AND share Universal Being…then could we be all part of a one and only original prototype? Like the figure of Adam and Eve, the human race may have originated from one or two people. That may be a myth, but now we are talking about the unlimited potential of energy. What if our energy patterns that make us who we are were multiplied from an original source? Everyone seems different because our energy mixes around…changing our selves at each passing moment. Do you see what I mean? We would still be connected but also BE the same thing. Have you ever wondered why the human race was always so similar and yet so different? Like comparing Asians to Westerns…both have great gaps between their physical body and cultures…but every single one of them is capable to love, have a family, and enjoy life! One could explain that theory as a predisposed biological function that originated from apes, but what if the apes evolved from another source that came from somewhere else? A fish? A molecule? The Universal Being?...
Ok, my discussion is getting really off so I am just going to restate my idea again: Are we all the SAME PERSON? ( If you have trouble understanding that, then imagine one person that has multiple personalities, so it is the Universal Soul being the person and we the people being the personalities)…

As for the discussion of reincarnation, I agree that reincarnated people diff from their previous life. But imagine if we are able to manipulate our energy patterns and unlock “dead” memories of your past life. Or even recreate yourself into someone or something else! To take down our building blocks and rearrange ourselves is surely unlimited potential is it not?
Andy.S
Andy.S

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Park Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Ahhh my computer died on me, so I have to retype this reply. Sad

Well, I thought of how apparently according to our behaviors now, we could reincarnate into a human, or a fish, or a grasshopper. So does that mean not only are all humans are the same at the essence level, but all organisms as well? So I am in fact the same as a cockroach at the being level....scary...

But then if what organism we are reincarnated into is based on our behaviors as humans, does that mean some animals are less...good (for the lack of better words) than others? Or is that just a biased thought and all animals are as worthy as others?
Hannah Park
Hannah Park

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:32 pm

"You are that energy. We never die, time has no meaning to Spirit and this physical plane is an illusion. You either reincarnate (experience the illusion again, perhaps to learn or just to experience from another viewpoint) or you could go on to the higher planes."

The physical plane IS an illusion. The physical domain is simply a manifestation of our thoughts. This leads to the discussion we had about the spititual domain dominating the physical domain. I find it interesting, though. The first sentence seems to be chunks of different concepts added together. First there’s the mentioning of energy and how we are made of energy. Then, there is time, which has to meaning to the spirit simply because our Spirits are able to transcend such domain –through the channel of intuition and Universal Being. The, there is the physical domain versus the spiritual domain. =P

I think what that person means by “we never die” is because our energies will never be destroyed, therefore, we still exist but just not in the exact same form. Energy can be transformed into another pool of energy and intermingle with it. Meaning, on the physical level our body deteriorates and dies out, but on the energy level – higher levels of existence – we never die out. And this relates to his statement about time. If we never die out, then time does not exist because we our energies are everlasting and always changing.

Another idea that was posted on to my other forums is that if we die unexpectedly, and we haven't used up our energy, this is where ghosts become.

Havent used up our energy….hmm. Is it possible to ever use up all our energy? Enery can never be destroyed, therefore it will always exist. Perhaps if we die unexpectedly, our energies are spontaneously transformed into something else. Hm…I suddenly had a thought that “ghosts” may be sudden clashes of different energies that are not able to intermingle perfectly and normally? What do you guys think?
Angela
Angela

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Liu Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 pm

"You are that energy. We never die, time has no meaning to Spirit and this physical plane is an illusion. You either reincarnate (experience the illusion again, perhaps to learn or just to experience from another viewpoint) or you could go on to the higher planes."

I think what this person meant is that on the nonlocal domain, we are essentially all essence, part of Supreme Being. And in this domain, there are no restrictions or limits, thus, there are no time or space, only infinite potential and pure energy. These energy then start to vary in frequencies and speed, which results from the different information they carry in the quantum domain. These particles of information and energy are ultimately what manifest the physical things we perceive with our dull five senses. To contradict myself to prove a point, the energy doesn't really solidify into a tangible object on the physical plane. It is simply because of the limited potential of the mind and living organisms' sensory perceptions that thigns seem to be separate, solid, and NOT energy.

However, in reality, the truth is that we are all interconnected;we are all energies in a big energy soup of infinity. Very Happy Thus, in reality, we are that energy or essence that powers our physical bodies, and in such a way of thinking, it is true that we never die. As for the second part of that quote, at first, I thought that I would disagree with it, but now readint it again, it totally makes sense.

If reincarnation is real (dying as a human and coming back to the physical plane as a human), then our essence or being will just be experiencing the illusion of physicality and non-interconnectivity all over again. But if we reincarnate into something not human, like a tree or a drop of water in a vast sea, hasn't our being then gone through an enlightening change in the physical domain? I mean sure if I reincarnate as a tree, I'll still have a physical form and all the restrictions that come with that, but as part of nature, don't I feel interconnectivity and essence more directly and on a more frequent maybe day to day basis? Trees don't have the ego-mind, right? So, doesn't that automatically put them closer to the Universal Being? Trees are involved in the nitrogen cycle as well as other cycles, which put them in a position to understand the relationship between everything both on the physical domain and perhaps even on the nonlocal domain. When we put our hands near leaves, we get that tingling sensation of energy--thus, isn't that interconnectivity and the constant exchange of energy on the essence level? Smile

I see that many people talk about the Einstein atoms or hitler atoms being in our brains, minds, etc, this very moment. So, does this mean that if we all began to think like Einstein, we could some how use those atoms that we Enstein's, and get the same ideas that he got when he was alive? Same question applies with Hitler

I think it may be inappropriate to use the word 'atoms' to describe the same energy that runs through all of us. To say that we have Einstein's atom seems to say that we are Einstein, both physically and mentally, which is not the case. Yes, we can have those genius ideas Einstein had, but ours will not be the same as Einstein's E=MC^2. Because we are part of the same common essence or that infinte energy soup I mentioned earlier, we are all interconnected, and ultimately, I can do what you can do and vice versa. Yet, when we tap into this common essence, the insights that we feel (that INTUITION) or sudden burst of idea is expressed or manifested differently on the local domain by everyone. When we take such potential from the nonlocal to the local domain, the way we express them in words or inventions varies for everyone. Because it IS essence which cannot be classfied and explained through the rigid means of science or other laws (words), the genius invention or idea that each of us come up with will be unique. Therefore, although all of us may access Einstein potential, the products will all be different--artworks and songs, technological inventions, literature, etc. Very Happy

I don't believe in this idea--I mean, how can energy ever be used up? Like Ms. Kay said in class, when we die, our being does not die, it transforms. Very Happy So, no, I don't believe that ghosts are the result of our energy or being not being completely used up. But, if ghosts are real, are they just another form of reincarnation? Maybe ghosts are just energy frequencies on the quantum domain with information stored in particles that do not move slow enough for the physcial senses to perceive as something physical? Maybe ghosts are just energy that moves a little too fast to be seen but can sometimes be felt or heard because the energy is still moving slower than energy in the energy soup? Thinking in this sense, ghosts are simply like any object on the physical plain--they have their own energy frequencies which allow the physical senses to perceive them differently the way our five senses do with everything in perceiving limits and separations. This is becoming more and more interesting, Luoh! Good job! Laughing Smile Very Happy
Fermin Liu
Fermin Liu

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:16 pm

All this mentioning of the physical realm being merely an illusion and a “manifestation of our thoughts” is somewhat related to my discussion topic. Neutral But anyway. The spiritual domain versus the physical domain – what we are able to perceive, touch, feel, and do all other things with the power of our physical senses belong to the physical plane. Are all these things illusions? Are our energies in this physical realm (the energies that are within us in our daily lives and that which powers our ordinary forms of connection with the people around us, etc.) also illusions, then? The spiritual domain houses the most intricate and intangible of all features of life; it is in this seemingly invisible realm that our energies are unable to be destructed and interrupted and where, it seems, all forms of life renew over and over again. It is where reality is not reality at all but, rather, where it becomes the force that is attained through transcendence of physical barriers and restrictions.

Our energies, supposedly, know no flow of time. But if our energies are currently situated in the physical domain along with our bodies (everything is physical here), then does that not mean that they recognize the meaning of time and conform to it and its laws? I can think of two possibilities of the identity of energy right now. Either it knows time or “ages,” like human bodies do, and withers away with the passing of time, gradually becoming an empty nothingness, an unidentified something that floats about aimlessly; or it exists in an unknown space, dismisses time as insignificant, and is immortal. Either way, energy remains on some plane. It is never destroyed.
Hm…I suddenly had a thought that “ghosts” may be sudden clashes of different energies that are not able to intermingle perfectly and normally? What do you guys think?
GHOSTS. This is really about the spiritual realm. Perhaps the energies of ghosts are the energies of pervious bodies that belonged to individuals. As for the sudden clashes of these energies – I do support the idea that somehow they are unable to intermingle perfectly. Every energy is a unique entity, and although I still think that all energies originate from one source (such as the Universal Being or nature), I am not sure whether or not the energies of ghosts are able to return once again to this source, this home. It sounds to me like they are lost energies that wander constantly from place to place. Very Happy
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  rosAA Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:17 am

Luoh wrote:I see that many people talk about the Einstein atoms or hitler atoms being in our brains, minds, etc, this very moment. So, does this mean that if we all began to think like Einstein, we could some how use those atoms that we Enstein's, and get the same ideas that he got when he was alive? Same question applies with Hitler

In response to the whole Einstein-Hitler thing, I think there's always the unlimited potential for many of us to get the same ideas that he got when he was alive if we had enough curiosity and passion. However, perhaps the reason why they got to those ideas first (good gracious only if Hitler never got his) was that the society compelled them to, because much of ourselves are determined by society's conditionings and the environment that we live in. So those atoms may be within us and give us the unlimited potential to keep growing into the ideas that they expanded on and perhaps expand even more, but we didn't get there because of other more earthly-physical world circumstances.

Take Hitler, for example. (I was nerdy enough to read his crazy thick biography in the library during community service) People generally say that he could have been compelled to be heavily anti-Semitism because of what happened to his mom. His mother had breast cancer and he called on a Jewish doctor to help her. The Jewish doctor said there was nothign he could do but Hitler blamed it on him, and held a place somewhere in his heart a loathing for the Jewish. This is a speculation, however, because there is no absolute proof for this.

What I am saying with that example is that everyone has this compelling event in their lives to do what they did.

I'll reply to your ghost question laterr :]
rosAA
rosAA

Back to top Go down

Post  Luoh Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Yay! so many answers Very Happy

Here's another quote from my forums: We're just temporarily encapsulated bits of "the all," if you will. I recently heard (in a movie?) someone describe it as a river which falls over a cliff into the river again below. Our physical life is like all the little drops making up the waterfall, but we come from and go back to just being river.
Kurt Vonnegut called souls "undifferentiated whisps of nothingness."
Do you believe in this? and please speak to the Kurt Vonnegut quote Very Happy

I was reading a book lately, and this phrase came up in my mind, and was also spoken to in the forums i posted on: it also makes me think of the einstein discussion of an arrow shaped sugar cube in a glass of water - (in a vacuum) the cube dissolves and becomes part of the water, but when the water evaporates, the sugar restores itself to its original arrow shape.

If the "cube"(being humans, animals, etc.) becomes part of the water (the supreme being), and then the water evaporates, is this when we reincarnate? This idea speaks to the idea of limbo, where souls go to wait for judgement. What do you guys think about this?

Now, onto the forum questions.

Andy says, "If we are indeed interconnected to each other AND share Universal Being…then could we be all part of a one and only original prototype?"

Does this mean that when we die, we become a part of other people, and when we reincarnate, what has become a part of other people from the deceased person returns to his reincarnated form?

Thanks for all the replies so far Very Happy

Luoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum