the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to forum

+2
Steph C
steve
6 posters

Go down

New to forum Empty New to forum

Post  steve Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi, my name is Steve,

I have come here by the invitation of Fermin Liu. I am slightly more at ease by seeing that I'm not the only old dude here (hey, John). Previously I have been helping seekers who have, I assume, been around the spiritual block a bit more than the group here. This is not a put down or criticism in any way, perhaps quite the contrary; only empty cups can be filled and those with rigid belief systems have a harder time realizing Being because of this. That said, the universe has brought me here and I never argue with the universe.

So peace be with all. Freedom is our true nature and if I can help in any way those who seek it, it is my honor to do so.

Great Peace
s

steve

Back to top Go down

New to forum Empty Re: New to forum

Post  Steph C Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi Steve,
Welcome! Always great to see new additions to the forum, regardless of age. With the perspective you have in regards to your working with seekers around the spiritual block, we look foward to what you have to contribute to our discussions. To get a better picture of our class and the material that has led up to these discussions, feel free to check out the blog (http://transparenteyeballers.blogspot.com/)
Steph C
Steph C

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Liu Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Steve! Very Happy

Hey! I'm so elated you decided to check our forum out and join us in our journey! Very Happy Feel free to join in on any of the discussions to contribute you insightful thoughts or if you have any questions of your own, just post them in the 'Questions' section. I'm really looking forward to what you have to say to the various life-changing topics and questions that we have here because from discussing telepathy with you on the other forum, I know that you have a lot to offer. So, haven fun! Laughing Smile Very Happy
Fermin Liu
Fermin Liu

Back to top Go down

Post  anita Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Hello there Steve!

Your experience would benefit us, as we would like to hear different perspectives than the ones that we're usually getting around here. Indeed, empty cups can be filled more, and in this case, empty cups are looking for more. Very Happy Feel free to post around, and I'm excited to hear about your thoughts!
anita
anita

Back to top Go down

Post  stephsquared Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Hey Steve! We're so grateful to have you here with us! I'm really excited to hear your thoughts and ideas on these topics we're discussing! Your wisdom is greatly appreciated here Very Happy So anyway, feel free to jump right into the discussions/topics that seem appealing. Welcome and enjoy your stay!!

stephsquared

Back to top Go down

New to forum Empty Thank you all for the warm welcome

Post  steve Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:24 am

stephsquared wrote:Hey Steve! We're so grateful to have you here with us! I'm really excited to hear your thoughts and ideas on these topics we're discussing! Your wisdom is greatly appreciated here Very Happy So anyway, feel free to jump right into the discussions/topics that seem appealing. Welcome and enjoy your stay!!

Thank you for the welcome. I would have you understand though that wisdom is never owned and I will never have anything new or original to say -but nor can anyone else!

My position is this: If you have come to this forum then you at least have an intuition that the human condition is lacking some element that would provide wholeness to lifes experience. It is the intuition that something is missing, a sense of something not quite right. This can be corrected. The vague emptiness can be filled -but not by me, not by any religion, no Guru, no teacher, no accumulation of wealth or fame. It has to be found by you through your own efforts. All I or anyone else can do is point to the right direction.

Namaste,

s

steve

Back to top Go down

New to forum Empty difficult to speak

Post  steve Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:42 am

I always cringe a bit when re-reading posts. I feel that often, on this impersonal medium of words on a computer screen, I come off as egoic or preachy depsite my attempts otherwise.

So forgive me, kind readers, if that is the perception given on previous or future posts (if any). I am not sure if this is a balliwick suitable for me, but time will tell. You see, I just don't have any questions to ask. I also don't have any beliefs to argue about or defend. Like all with this wonderfull but treacheous perception of mind (fortunately less as stablization grows in that which percieves it) I have my opinions on matters, but opinions are like that body orifice that everyone has, and are generally unimportant to what matters most -and what matters most is YOU. Not your ideas or beliefs, not your rightness or wrongness, just YOU. YOU are the most important thing. YOU are NOT the most important thing in the world, YOU ARE the world. I know it doesn't feel that way, but should you have the courage.........well, freedom is possible.

Blessings to all,

s

steve

Back to top Go down

Post  Luoh Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi Steve Very Happy
Very...passionate speech Very Happy
its ok if you sound preachy. It happens to all of us. Hope you enjoy our forum Very Happy
(Forgive me for the smiley faces)

Luoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down