the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

once again I'm Back

3 posters

Go down

once again I'm Back Empty once again I'm Back

Post  Jason Jr. Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Hello; I'm back

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

Elephants Own

i have a scratch question

I was reading many of your interesting posts. I wanted to know when you guys say that I will control the Ego mind. Who is "I"? We already have the Ego mind and the Higher being. So who is this "i". As Gray asked on his Question Post, is there a middle ground and Henning stated that it can become neutral under control, This still shows no middle ground. So who is the "I". Who is the Observer, the Higher Being or the Ego mind, I don't think it is either so what is it who is "I"

bye
Jason Jr.
Jason Jr.

Back to top Go down

once again I'm Back Empty Re: once again I'm Back

Post  stephsquared Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 am

Hey Jason!

Hm, I'm not sure what the other people mean by when they say "I" but to answer your question of the observer:
The observer is kind of like that moment when you step out of the present moment-- whether you're really angry or really sad-- and you stop to anaylze/ observe yourself. The observer is kind of like your own awareness. For example, if a guy is crying because this girl dumped him or he's punching the wall because his girlfriend broke up with him, his observer will kick in and say to him (which is actually him talking to himself) saying that, "i shouldn't be here going crazy over this girl, i deserve better" then the situation shifts. This observer is spontaneous or like you have to be really aware of the present moment. THe observer comes from the Being/ IS the being.

stephsquared

Back to top Go down

Post  John Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Hey Jason,

I will do my best to answer this question.

It is my understanding that there are many I's in our subconscious. Those are energetic aspects of us. The only true "I AM" is the integration of all aspects of the self - the soul.

What you refer to as the observer is seen, in my view, as the conscious self. This aspect of you also has many layers of awareness. Your observer layer of awareness is that part of you with the conscious focus.

For example, if you are taking a test at school, you have not forgotten where you live or who your family members are, but you focus is on the test. That is your present moment.

Once you become mindful of your thinking, you can direct the observer aspect of yourself to just about anywhere/anytime/anyplace with your reflective thought process.

I realize this is a very brief explanation but I hope it helps.

John
John
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum