the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is John

+3
anita
Jason Jr.
John
7 posters

Go down

My name is John Empty My name is John

Post  John Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi,

Sophie inspired me to join your group with her posting at another discussion group.

I am most interested in working with young men and women who are interested in these subjects. It is my hope that my ideas and insights will be of value to the group.

Thanks,
John
John
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/

Back to top Go down

My name is John Empty Re: My name is John

Post  Jason Jr. Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Welcome to this forum

I'm am not in their class, but I am in the same grade with most of them.

I am grateful that you answered my question that has been up for quiet some while, And welcome.

Later
Jason Jr.
Jason Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  anita Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Hello John! Very Happy

I'm Anita =) I see that you have already posted around the forum, which is great! I would like to invite you to check out our blog, Transparent Eyeballers! It will allow you to become more familiar with the topics that we're discussing here. Most of the members here are sophomores in high school. Of course your ideas will be of value to us, we're open to any and all ideas Very Happy
anita
anita

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicky Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Welcome John!

It’s a great honor to have you join our forum! Just like what Anita said, viewing our blog will definitely help you become more familiar with the types of discussions we have on our forum. Your ideas and insights will, without a doubt, provide new view points on our topics. I look forward to seeing more of the thoughts that you would like to share with us!

-Vicky
Vicky
Vicky

Back to top Go down

Post  stephsquared Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey there John! I'm Stephanie, welcome to our forum! I'm really excited to hear your thoughts and ideas regarding these topics! I hope you find this forum both enjoyable and helpful. I'm really looking forward to our future discussions! Thanks for joining us!

stephsquared

Back to top Go down

Post  hen Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:20 am

An honor to have yet another experienced and knowledgeable person to join in on our discussions.
As always, feel free to give us any suggestions, be it regarding our topics or this site itself. It's a young forum, no more than a month or so old. There's much that can be improved here.

Enjoy your time here.

-hen
hen
hen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Liu Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 am

Hey John!

I'm Fermin and welcome to the forum! Very Happy It's an honor to have you on the forum discussing such complex yet useful topics with us. Thank you so much for posting on my thread about telepathy and giving me great links that I find absolutely fascinating. Smile Feel free to join any discussion and comment on whatever you find interesting. I'm sure this will be a great learning experience for both you and me. Very Happy
Fermin Liu
Fermin Liu

Back to top Go down

Post  John Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:51 am

WoW !!!

I am impressed with all the quick and encouraging replies.

I will follow anita's advice and check out the blogs next.

Thanks,

John
John
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum