the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, everyone

+4
Ajk
hen
shawanne
Blake Wilson
8 posters

Go down

Hello, everyone Empty Hello, everyone

Post  Blake Wilson Fri May 15, 2009 1:20 am

Hello, everyone, forgive me for just crashing in. My name is Blake; I'm a student in the United States at a University. I met one of your class members online at another forum, and she invited me to join the discussions here. It has been a couple years since I have taken/studied this material, but it was very interesting when I did, so I'm looking forward to the great discussions to be had.

That's about it for me. Thanks, y'all!

~Blake

Blake Wilson

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone Empty Re: Hello, everyone

Post  shawanne Fri May 15, 2009 1:29 am

Very Happy Welcome~

Thanks for coming~^^. You can just jump right into the discussions, we'll be glad to have you here sharing your insights with us Smile. Reading our blog would help, too [said that in the message already, but whatever XD]~

Have fun! Very Happy
shawanne
shawanne

Back to top Go down

Post  hen Fri May 15, 2009 1:44 am

Always good to have another outsider participate. as said in the post prior to my own, visit our blog first to get a general understanding of our class and what we're doing with this forum. As you can see, this forum is still in its early stages of development, and one of our goals is to be recognized by the outside community. You are the second person outside our class to join.

Our blog can be found here.

If you have any suggestions, such as how to make this forum more appealing to others, please post them in the suggestions thread and I will get to it as soon as I can. Any other contributions would also be highly appreciated. Once again, thanks for joining us.
hen
hen

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone Empty Bring on the university level wisdom Blake!

Post  Ajk Fri May 15, 2009 1:50 am

hey there Blake, welcome. so good to have you join us. Irregardless of the amount of time since you've studied the Transcendentalist ideas, the forum's shape is way beyond that by now, as you can see, so no worries. Enjoy yourself with these discussions. They're right there with some of the best college discussions I had. Maybe you'll agree. What school are you at, by the way?

Great to have you!
Cheers!
ms kay
Ajk
Ajk
Admin

https://transparency.darkbb.com; www.transparenteyeballers.blogsp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Wilson Fri May 15, 2009 1:57 am

Ajk wrote:hey there Blake, welcome. so good to have you join us. Irregardless of the amount of time since you've studied the Transcendentalist ideas, the forum's shape is way beyond that by now, as you can see, so no worries. Enjoy yourself with these discussions. They're right there with some of the best college discussions I had. Maybe you'll agree. What school are you at, by the way?

Great to have you!
Cheers!
ms kay

Ms. Kay, Hen, nice to meet you both. Thank you for posting the blog link, I'm currently looking over it and looking around here as well.

Ms. Kay: I attend the University of Arkansas. I'm currently a sophomore, attending for a degree in International Relations.

Blake Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri May 15, 2009 3:05 am

Hi! Blake. Welcome. It’s nice to see another newbie around here. Looks like it might be interesting.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Fri May 15, 2009 7:59 am

Hello Blake, good to have you here with us, I hope what we're discussing here IS what you're looking for. Cheers.

Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Jr. Mon May 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Hello My names Jason.

I'm not really in their class but I know all these people really well cuz i go to school with them HAHA
I hope you enjoy the forum this is my first forum experience like many of us so we're all in this together. Okay?

Have Fun and Please post some funny comments, I was looking through the replies and it was inspiring but plz put some laughs in it.

Bye

cat
P.S. Cats Own
Jason Jr.
Jason Jr.

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone Empty Heyyy!

Post  rosAA Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Hi, Blake!

I'm Rosa and I'm really glad that you found this forum to your interest.
It would be awesome if we could trigger up some of your past memories to add onto our ever-growing insights and discussions on this forum.

I see that you're majoring in international relations!!! That's my major of interest, too! It would be great if you could talk to me what the major is like and stuff What a Face

-Rosa
rosAA
rosAA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum