the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comments on posts

5 posters

Go down

Comments on posts Empty Comments on posts

Post  Rose Fri May 15, 2009 8:31 pm

If I may. It’s not very clear regards what we can reply to. I gather most of the posts on here is the student’s work, essays etc. I have been on forums before where members were allow to post their views and thought into a personal thread. Others could read it but not leave a comment. Would it be possible for students to make clear whether they want comments on their posts?
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Comments on posts Empty Re: Comments on posts

Post  Vincent_Lee Fri May 15, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm perfectly fine with hearing someone else's opinion of my ideas. I very much welcome it actually. Let's me know if I've got my thinking straight or not. Laughing
Vincent_Lee
Vincent_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri May 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Thanks, Vincent_Lee. I hope others feel the same.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  ivy Fri May 15, 2009 10:22 pm

I like people commenting on my work Very Happy so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
ivy
ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri May 15, 2009 10:32 pm

You can’t be wrong, Ivy. You might change your perspective as you acquire more information and knowledge but you can’t be wrong when you are basing your own conclusions on the information in front of you. I look forward to reading your posts.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Sat May 16, 2009 1:16 am

I think for most of us it'd be ok to post comments, keeps the thoughts flowing ya know?

Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Liu Sat May 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Like everyone else has already said, I think you should totally feel free to comment on any post you want, Rose. I like it when people share their thoughts and give me feeback on my work because that way, if there is a contrast or difference in our ideas, then we can both learn and grow from each other. So yeah, you have my permission to say anything you want about my posts (not that my permission is needed since this is an online forum). Laughing Very Happy
Fermin Liu
Fermin Liu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down