the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I am sarek

+14
BC
Kenny
Annie Fu
Rose
Angel
stephsquared
joyceychen
rosAA
joannneee
Steph C
Fermin Liu
Vicky
anita
sarek
18 posters

Go down

Hi, I am sarek Empty Hi, I am sarek

Post  sarek Wed May 20, 2009 7:29 pm

I just found this forum after an invite by Rose.

As a thinker of thinky things I am intrigued by the subject matter. I will probably have to do some prowling around before I can add anything useful, but I will get there.

sarek

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am sarek Empty Re: Hi, I am sarek

Post  anita Wed May 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Welcome, sarek!

I'm Anita! Looking around on our blog, Transparent Eyeballers will help you to become more familiar with everything that is being discussed on here. Prowl around all you want. Razz Once again, welcome to the club of thinkers on this forum! Wink
anita
anita

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicky Wed May 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi Sarek!

Welcome to our forum! I'm Vicky. We all cordially hope that you enjoy your time on here as well as participate in our dicussions. As mentioned by Anita above, please visit our blogspot to familiarize yourself with what we are discussing on here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! We are very friendly! Very Happy
Vicky
Vicky

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Liu Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Hi Sarek!

I'm Fermin and welcome to the forum! I'm so glad we are getting more and more people who are interested in Transcendentalism to join our forum. Feel free to look around and to ask any questions abotu any terms that we are using in our discussions that you may be unfamiliar with (like the ego-mind, the Universal Being, etc.). Smile Also, please feel free to comment on any discussion or posts that anyone of us have made. It will be great to hear the thoughts of a newcomer even if you yourself may feel like you have not mastered the topics we are discussing enough to contribute anything because what we are looking for here is spontaneity and critical thinking, which are forms of connecting with the intuition which cannot be taught or learned but felt. So, once you have started to think about any of the discussions here, feel free to reply and post comments because believe it or not, every comment is insightful and useful in its own way. Very Happy Enjoy! Very Happy
Fermin Liu
Fermin Liu

Back to top Go down

Post  Steph C Wed May 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Welcome Sarek! Good to hear that you too are interested in the subject matter we are discussing here. Looking foward to your input
Steph C
Steph C

Back to top Go down

Post  joannneee Wed May 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi Sarek! I'm Joanne, and I'm happy to hear that you're interested about the things we talk about on this forum! I'm sure many of the others have already recommended you to check out the blog - it's laden with information on the topics that we discuss! I hope you have a great time and I'm sure I'll enjoy looking at what you have to say! Very Happy
joannneee
joannneee

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am sarek Empty Hi, I''m Rosa!

Post  rosAA Wed May 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi, Sarek!

I'm Rosa Kim and I'd really really like to welcome you to join our ongoing discussions. Our topics are generally transcendentalism-oriented and I'm so excited that we have new ideas and thoughts to contribute to our discussions. Please don't hesitate to ask any of us if you have any questions or suggestions! I can't wait to hear/read your ideas because they will definitely be different from the most of us since we meet each other everyday etc. Where are you from? Do introduce yourself so we could get to know you better!

Wishing you the best of luck and fun,
Rosa
rosAA
rosAA

Back to top Go down

Post  joyceychen Wed May 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Hello Sarek!
I'm Joyce Smile
It's so cool to know people that are also interested in the topics we have been learning and discussing for the past year. As Rosa said, please introduce yourself so we can know you a bit better Smile
Looking forward to any contributions you can make to our forum discussions, or even just the forum itself!
joyceychen
joyceychen

Back to top Go down

Post  stephsquared Wed May 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Sarek! HI! Wow thank you so much for joining us in this forum! Glad to hear that this stuff really interests you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and i can't wait to see you contribute to our discussions! Welcome!! Very Happy

stephsquared

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu May 21, 2009 12:06 am

Hi Sarek!

Welcome to our forum! I'm Angel. I am certain that you will find many interesting topics and/or discussions to join and to express your thoughts and opinions on. We welcome any comments, questions, or suggestions that you may have, and hope that through sharing with and learning from one another we will all be able to reach and gain valuable insights! Very Happy
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu May 21, 2009 12:38 am

Hi! serek. Glad to see you here. It’s a very new forum and the lovely people are interested in some ideas to make it more welcoming to newbies.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie Fu Thu May 21, 2009 12:48 am

Hi Sarek!

So glad you joined! Can't wait to see what you think. We're reaching out to the world and getting different opinions from everywhere, yay! =D Hope you like our discussions and have things you'd like to say about them, too!
Annie Fu
Annie Fu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Thu May 21, 2009 12:58 am

Yo man, I dunno about you but a lot of these welcomes seem kinda robotic (just kidding around guys, trying to loosen the mood a little, you all sound so formal 'Very Happy'). Anyways, enjoy your stay here, feel free to ask questions, it's alright if you don't get some stuff at first, even I find some of this hard to follow sometimes xD.

Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Thu May 21, 2009 1:46 am

You sound pretty damn formal yourself ken, the hell

TO Sarek
Nice to meet you, its great to have you come by, please feel free to browse through the posts and comments. Also Please check out blog if you have time. Enjoy Your stay.
Regards
Bradley

BC

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am sarek Empty Welcome Sarek

Post  Ajk Thu May 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi there Sarek,
it's me, the teacher behind this here crew of quality thinkers who like so much to think about thinky things they needed a forum to do so.

So good to have you here, please do feel free to post any questions that you have about the basic info on the blog or whatever questions you have that are more basic defining on the new category/board that we're putting up for the newer members.

But the topics are easily understood enough, honestly. And I welcome your jumping right in there and offering any comments or furthering questions within their discussions. There will be a different group of four moderators each week, so the topics will continue to change.

Again, glad to have you join! Hope your day is full of ease and laughter.
cheers!
Ms. Kay Very Happy
Ajk
Ajk
Admin

https://transparency.darkbb.com; www.transparenteyeballers.blogsp

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Jr. Thu May 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Hello Welcome to the Forum

I'm not part of their class so I don't know a lot about what there talking about

thanks for joining the forum, it is always nice to have new members. Oh also this forum really needs some laughs. I was reading through the posts and some just dragged on and on, so Please put some interesting comments and make all the topic a funnier read for all of Us

bye

cat
P.S. Cats Own
Jason Jr.
Jason Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Y Thu May 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Hey Sarek! I hope you are finding our forum to your liking Smile Have fun and I look forward to discussing with you~
Emily Y
Emily Y

Back to top Go down

Post  ivy Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 pm

hi sarek!
I'm ivy Very Happy Welcome to the forum! This forum is definitely growing, so don't restrain yourself from adding on comments - we can all use another perspective!

Don't stress over trying to be funny, Jason himself is already a barrel of laughs
ivy
ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum