the transparent eyeball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my name is Gray

+15
Annie Fu
Vincent_Lee
rosAA
Vicky
Emily Y
Fermin Liu
kathy
Fionaaa :)
BC
Kenny
joannneee
hen
Rose
ivy
Gray
19 posters

Go down

Hello my name is Gray Empty Hello my name is Gray

Post  Gray Fri May 15, 2009 10:21 pm

I'm Gray

You may think my name is awkward but I get used to it. I was chatting on face book when some of my friends told me that there are these forums floating around online. With this information, I went online and searched around. with its interesting address, this forum caught my attention, so I hope all members of this forum my treat me properly

Thank You for being my first forum experience
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Gray Empty Re: Hello my name is Gray

Post  ivy Fri May 15, 2009 10:28 pm

hii gray!
when i first saw your name i thought oh it's Gary? then i realize the name is gray. okay, that's just my stupidity.
Feel free to wander around; it's always fun to hear from another point of view.
Go check out our blog as well! We have some other works and the basis of the forum posted there Very Happy
http://transparenteyeballers.blogspot.com/
ivy
ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri May 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Welcome, Gray. Pull up a chair. It’s proving to be quite interesting around here. And everyone is so friendly and helpful.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  hen Fri May 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Good to see that we are getting users that have stumbled upon the forum through searching. Welcome Gray, do feel free to browse through our topics and submit any comments you may have.

It would help me if you could tell me in further detail exactly how you came across this site, such as what search engine, what search terms and maybe even how early this site came up in the results. If you can provide me with the information above, it would give us a better idea of how much exposure we are getting to the outside web.

Thanks in advance.
hen
hen

Back to top Go down

Post  joannneee Sat May 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi Gray! Very Happy Welcome to our forum, and I'm Joanne! First, of all, I'd like to introduce you to our great and wonderful blog - it holds most of the information you'd like/need/would want to know about our forum and what we do most of the time. Feel free to wander around and familiarize with things, and I look forward to seeing your insights! Smile
joannneee
joannneee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Sat May 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Hey Gray, welcome to the forum, good to hear that we're listed on searches, oh and, you gotta be kidding about your name, it has awesome written all over it, "Gray" gives me an image of a jet plane's wing, with missiles attached underneath. Very Happy

Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  BC Sat May 16, 2009 11:43 pm

I agree kenaynay.
Gray is the bomb....0_0
Unique name, imagine chatting with a girl, Girl: o wow, nice to meet u mister...? Gray: call me gray
Thats super diao! cool.

BC

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Gray Empty hey gray

Post  Fionaaa :) Sun May 17, 2009 3:01 pm

hello gray!
welcome
we are honored to be your first forum experience Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  kathy Sun May 17, 2009 3:15 pm

HEY :]
this is our first forum experience too..well at least for most of us i think.
hope you enjoy, feel free to browse and comment

kathyy
kathy
kathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Liu Sun May 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi Gray!

I'm Fermin and welcome to our forum! Smile In regards to your name, I think that it's so cool and the first thought that came into mind upon reading your name was "Gabriel Gray" also known as Sylar, from Heroes. Laughing I hope you can learn a lot from our posts and that at the same time, we can also learn a lot from you. I have already read some of your replies in the General Discussion, and I just wanted to say that you have truly explored a new aspect of the discussion of the ego-mind and the being. Have fun! Very Happy
Fermin Liu
Fermin Liu

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Y Sun May 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi Gray! Welcome! I'm Emily. I hope you enjoy your first forum experience! As my profile says, "Just be yourself!" Very Happy Make yourself at home here and feel free to comment on anything! Have fun Very Happy
Emily Y
Emily Y

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicky Sun May 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Welcome aboard Gray! I'm Vicky. I see that you have already started to participate in our discussions, and that is great! I'm looking forward to the new views and thoughts you will bring to our discussions!
Vicky
Vicky

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Gray Empty Welcome!!!

Post  rosAA Sun May 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi, Gray!

This is practically my first real forum experience as well so we're on the same boat What a Face
I'm glad you found this forum to start some really entertaining and educational discussions. It's also a great opportunity to get to know a bunch of us here somewhere across the globe. Arrow
I can't wait to really start knowing you soon on some of the posts!

-Rosa
rosAA
rosAA

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent_Lee Sun May 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Gee, don't I feel like some grizzled old dude. Been lurking on forums for God knows how long. Laughing

@ Fermin

Let's hope this Gray doesn't start telekinetically sawing our heads open. Laughing By the way, how much of Heroes have you watched? Never knew you were into that series. One of my favorites actually. Maybe we can start a thread on Heroes sometime in the future even. Laughing

@ Gray

There are worse color names out there, I suppose. (Pink, perhaps? Laughing ) Gray is a pretty cool name. Beats being named after a looney who cut his own ear off, despite that being a pretty badass thing to do. Or maybe not. Anyways, welcome to our forum. Try not to lose your sense of humor here, since it's pretty much poker-faced, deep, intellectual, philosophical discussions everywhere you go. Read up on the blog and that should give you a general idea of what's going around here. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM people. Just click on the username of whoever you want to message, which will lead you to their profile. Click "Contact", and then hit "Private Message". You'll find your way around here soon enough.
Vincent_Lee
Vincent_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie Fu Mon May 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey there Gray! Welcome to our forum =] Glad you're interested in what we're discussing here, and looking forward to your contributions to our discussions! Smile
Annie Fu
Annie Fu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Jr. Mon May 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Whoa What a wicked name who would of thunk it that there will be a person with a name like Gray. I always thought these kind of names only appear in books but oh well my bad. No offense.
Bye the way this is also my first Forum Experience so we're in the same boat here. You help me I help you that kinda stuff.

Hope you enjoy being on this Forum

cat
P.S. Cats own
Jason Jr.
Jason Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy.S Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Welcome Gray! I am pleased to meet you. I hope you find this forum interesting and enjoyable.

(Btw: I must admit I never heard of the name Gray, but at least it sounds pretty cool Very Happy )

-Andy
Andy.S
Andy.S

Back to top Go down

Post  stephsquared Wed May 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi Gray! Wow i'm super excited that you're joining our newly developed forum! I really am looking forward to seeing you working with us! This is such a fantastic experience! Thank you so much for joining us and I really hope our topics and discussions will interest you or help you in some way Very Happy Glad to have you here with us! Welcome!!

stephsquared

Back to top Go down

Post  Steph C Wed May 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Hello Gray and welcome! Hope you enjoy our forum and blog as well as contribute whatever ideas you have to our many discussions Smile
Steph C
Steph C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down